Kery Flex Nail Restoration
INTRODUCING A PROFESSIONAL NAIL RESTORATION SYSTEM
KeryFlex is a safe, nonsystemic in-office application that restores the appearance of patient’s natural nails. The product allows the podiatrist to remodel patients’ nails affected by fungus, nail dystrophies and trauma. The patented resin creates a flexible, non-porous nail that allows the remaining natural nails to grow. The KeryFlex nail provides a natural looking nail during oral anti-fungal therapies. It also provides an immediate cosmetic improvement to compliment laser fungal treatments. The KeryFlex nail is durable and unaffected by acetone, nail polishes or detergents. Restore patients’ appearance and confidence while growing your practice with the KeryFlex Nail Restoration System.
Why the KeryFlex Nail Restoration System?
- Few options for patients with nail disorders (e.g., onychomycosis, diabetes, infections, ingrown nails, psoriasis, onychogryphosis, beau’s lines, koilonychia and chronic polyarthritis)
- Repeat visits for care because appearance of nails is important to patients
- Greater risk of nail-skin infections via nail salon pedicures for their unsightly nails
- As shown, the KeryFlex System can be used to address these unmet needs
- Current oral antifungal therapy is expensive and often not a viable option for many patients
Benefits of KeryFlex System:
- Doesn’t irritate the skin
- Only sticks to the callous cells of the nail or the papillary roots
- Will not bond to skin, allowing a natural edge to be fabricated
- Allows patients to use antimicrobial solutions to treat fungal infection
- Provides for cosmetically pleasing nails during oral antifungal therapy
- KeryFlex nail is durable, flexible and moves with the foot
Visit the KeryFlex website to learn more.